View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyena
Ordersman

PostSubject: Lyena - Human (Level 68) [ACCEPTED]   Tue 01 Jul 2014, 20:18

Name of Applicant: Lyena Nordell
Race: Human
Nationality (if applicable): N/A

Brief Background: Grew up as a commoner, but comes from a noble family. She has been in some orders here and there before, but they were quite small and disbanded at some point which left Lyena workless again.

Desired position within the Order: Anywhere where she can serve the Order in the best way possible.

Reason for joining the Order: Basically to have a purpose to fight, live and die for. 

Final words (tell us why we should chose you)Lyena is a very loyal person and personally seeks order in her life. Which goes for that she would obey and give her all with whatever task is given her.

Out of Character

Why did you choose the Order: I was looking for a guild that would fit me. Also a guild that is serious about their roleplay in a way that it looks proper in the way they deal with things. My friend suggested this guild, I read through the sites that was given me by the guild leader and my interest only grew. So I decided to fill in the application.

How do you think you can contribute to the guild?: I would like to see myself as a member that is simple to deal with among the ranks. I've had quite some experience in different guilds. I know how to behave and I know further what I can and can't do. Further I also like to let my character positively grow in this guild and bring the guild to it's rightful glory.
Back to top Go down
Khorwyn
Grand Master of the Order

PostSubject: Re: Lyena - Human (Level 68) [ACCEPTED]   Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:08

A good written application. You'll be contacted soon ICly and we'll take it from there!
Back to top Go down
http://redvalour.forumshome.com

Lyena - Human (Level 68) [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1